Version 0.0.1 Released
I made a small update based on feedback from FluffeyPanda's World. Change log is below. Let me know what you think, I am still actively looking for feedback on every level of the game design!
- Changed the name to "untitled alchemy game"
- Fixed extra block in one room
- Removed dirt around lower floors to increase performance. This is the first step to eventually going back to web builds for increased accessibility
- Made the backpacker follow the alchemist instead of you so he doesn't die as easily
- Increased backpacker idle zone to 8 square radius from alchemist
- Showed + and = in recipes to make it more clear how to combine items
- Added a new tutorial that explains the life element, and how important it is
- Changed UI so it is all using the same font
- Fixed some depth sorting issues
- You now keep the knowledge of the recipes you learned even after you lose
- Added a lose state and game over screen so that when you lose the game doesn't just restart from the beginning
Untitled.zip 2 MB
May 06, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.